- Endorsement & Cobranding
- Social Media
- Clinical Trials
- Clinic Naming
Promoting Clinical Trials
Updated October 13, 2021
Just like any clinical trials materials, all social media accounts, posts and ads must be approved by UVA’s IRB-HSR office. If SRM recommends social media ads for your trial, ad creation and scheduling may take 2-4 months.
Creating a Paid Social Media Ad
1. Your trial must be listed on uvahealth.com so that we can provide consumers a link to get more information about the trial. If it’s not listed, submit an online advertisement with an attached website template document.
2. Email Strategic Relations and Marketing. Include:
- The trial’s IRB number
- Any approved flyers or other ad materials
- Target audience: Age range, location, other criteria
- Maximum budget
- Recruitment deadline & other timing info
- Your PTAO
3. SRM will review your request and respond. If social media is appropriate, we will draft an ad plan.
4. Submit the plan to the IRB at [email protected].
5. Once the IRB has approved the plan, let the web team know, and we’ll set the ad up.